If you use Spotify, you should know that only premium users are able to download the streaming music with high quality for offline listening. Free users can only listen to the songs online with random ads occurring during playback. Luckily, as the demand of downloading Spotify music grows rapidly among free users, many Spotify downloaders have been developed and released through the internet, including free and paid solutions. However, since not all of them work as advertised, in order to save your time and energy, we took your job and made a top list of the 3 best Spotify playlist downloaders of 2018 that are 100% working, in consideration of software security, ease of use, performance, quality and more.
No 1. TunesKit Spotify Music Downloader (Mac & Windows)
- Exclusive lossless Spotify music downloader;
- Directly download Spotify playlists in one click;
- Save Spotify music in MP3, AAC, FLAV, WAV, M4A, M4B;
- Keep ID3 tags;
- No extra hardware required, very easy to use.
- Only English UI available.
See also: How to Download Spotify Music as MP3 with TunesKit.
No 2. KeepVid Music
KeepVid Music, also known as iMusic, is a comprehensive streaming music downloader that works not only with Spotify, but also downloads playlists from over 3,000 music sites such as Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, Google Play Music, etc. It’s also serving as an all-in-one music manager, allowing you easily download, manage and share Spotify playlists in high quality. In addition to downloading Spotify music, it can also record any song play through your computer. If you have any need to transfer media between iDevices without iTunes, KeepVid Music will immediately get it done for you.
- Support direct downloading as well as recording;
- Download Spotify and other 3000+ streaming music sources;
- Transfer downloaded Spotify songs to iOS devices easily;
- Fix ID3 tags.
- Support MP3 output only.
No 3. Spotiload (formerly called Spotify VK Downloader)
Formerly known as Spotify VK Downloader, Spotiload is actually a chrome extension which uses vk.com social network to download songs from any Spotify playlist and save them in MP3 format. It can be easily found in extension section on Chrome browser. Once installed, it will require you to log into a vk.com account. Then you can simply create an account and go to Spotify to browse the playlists you want to download offline. From the Spotiload toolbox, you can select the tracks and click the “Download” button to get the songs.
- Easy to install;
- Free of charge.
- Using vk.com is illegal and not allowed in some countries;
- Only download Spotify songs available on vk.com;
- Unstable when downloading Spotify songs with multiple artists;
- Output music quality is lossy.