Jul 29, 2020

How to Fix 'Find My iPhone' Not Working?


'Find My iPhone' is an important built-in function on the iPhone. When you enable Find My iPhone on your device, Activation Lock will be turned on automatically. Your Apple ID and password will then be required before anyone can erase your device or reactivate it. Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using or selling your device. And your Apple ID and password is required if you want to turn off 'Find My iPhone' or erase your device. However, many Apple users recently reported that  'Find My iPhone' is not working on their iPhone for unknown reasons.

What's the Common Issues of Find My iPhone Not Working?

The most common issues they have encountered will be listed as followed.

  • Find My iPhone is greyed out
  • The location is not accurate
  • 'Find My iPhone' showing offline
  • Find My iPhone not sharing location
  • Has a server error

Why 'Find My iPhone' Not Working?

After a series of analysis, I come to a conclusion on why will Find My iPhone issues will happen. You can check to see if there are any problems with your phone in any of the following causes.
  • Doesn't have the correct Date & Time
  •  App incompatibility with the browser
  • iOS system hasn't updated or damaged
  • Weak or no network connectivity on your iPhone
  • The restrictions on your iPhone's settings
  • Weak or no GPS signals

How to Fix 'Find My iPhone' Not Working?

Here I will recommend you to use an iOS repair tool named TunesKit iOS System Recovery. Regarded as one of the best iOS repair tools in 2020, TunesKit can help you fix more than 50 iOS issues like Find My iPhone not working, iPhone call failed without data loss. It can also provide you the function like 1-click to enter /exit recovery mode for free, help you downgrade iOS system and fix iTunes error.

Here are the steps on how to use it.

Step 1. Open TunesKit and Connect your iPhone with Computer

First, you need to download TunesKit on your computer and then connect your phone to the computer via a USB cable. After your phone has been detected, press 'Start'.

Step 2. Select a Repairing Mode and Download Firmware Package


To fix 'Find My iPhone' not working, choose the Standard mode first.
Note: Standard Mode can solve the common iOS issues and repair the iOS system without any data loss. Advanced mode can fix more serious issues, but it will erase all data on your phone.



Next, confirm your device information and press 'Download'.

Step 3. Recover the iOS system

After the download process has finished, click the 'Repair' button and wait for your phone being recovered.

Conclusion

If you want to fix Find My iPhone efficiently and without any data loss, TunesKit iOS System Recovery will be your best choice. As a professional and multi-functional software, TunesKit can provide you the highest experience and improve the quality of your life. Why not download it and have a try?

If you want to learn more about all these tools, you can refer to the source page here: https://www.tuneskit.com/ios-repair/fix-find-my-iphone-not-working.html#for-part3
















No comments:

Post a Comment